Partner, founder, attorney
A criminal defense lawyer since 2012, Master of Energy Law and International Arbitration (London, Queen Mary University). As part of private law practice, Vladyslav gives legal advises on energy issues, including alternative energy, and provides legal assistance in white collar crimes. In 2015-2016, Vladyslav made a significant contribution to reforming the state, becoming one of the key authors of new patrol police of Ukraine.
He served as Deputy Chief of the Patrol Police and Chief of Staff of the Head of National Police. Continuing his socially useful activity, Vladyslav became an expert in the Reanimation Package of Reforms. He is also a co-founder the Professional Support to Reforms Office NGO and the LEAD office NGO, which support further reforming of the law enforcement agencies.
Private law practice
- Advises on energy issues, including alternative energy;
- Provides legal assistance in white collar crimes;
- Communication with state government bodies.
– Faculty of Law at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv;
– Queen Mary University, London